The GLOBOGATE booking concept - for a long-term partnership
In order for you to be able to stabilise your future recruitment abroad in a sustainable and plannable way, we rely on a long-term partnership with you.
Together with you, we analyse your annual personnel requirements from the desired country of origin and draw up your individual plan of action for the recruitment of your qualified nursing staff. This takes the form of an individual booking concept.
Your individual booking concept
- Medium-/long-term staff planning with individual booking rhythm.
- Source/ capacity assurance for at least one class/year
- 25 nursing staff/class
- Standardised service package
- Process duration 14-18 months
- Assignment in the same federal state
- Contract duration minimum 3 - maximum 5 years
- Source/capacity assurance for one class (25 candidates) or
- Smaller class sizes for 10 or 15 candidates with a contract duration of at least 3 - maximum 5 years
- Special expertise or professional experience (e.g. ICU, OR).
- Campus for preparation of the knowledge examination in the country of origin
- Special training programmes - coordinated with language training (e.g. introduction to geriatric nursing)
- Special cooperation in the country of origin (e.g. with universities, hospitals, governments)
- Integration concept (e.g. according to quality seal specifications )
Currently, GLOBOGATE has implemented the architecture and the required process procedure for the sustainable recruitment of nursing professionals in the Philippines and in Uzbekistan.
Further countries are in planning and can be developed together with you.
Your individual booking rhythm
Would you like to learn more?